Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Genesis

there are things I can't explain to you
circles in the sand and the half moon behind my head
where I come from daffodils bloom amidst the blizzard
while monsoon rain colors the world silver
there are stories that cannot be told
never ending and with no start
tales running passed my life
into the fate of a country I don't remember
yet can't forget
every minute pointing to a past not over
truth comes in silence between the words that we say
when I look into your eyes
to find waves from the day we walked along the sunset
traces forming and disappearing as the sky becomes a pallet
and I know what can't be seen do exist
and nothing can be taken for granted
who we are is just a text that can be erased
if we happen to be in a wrong place at odd hours

© Anh Đào 2007

No comments: